LEAD AT THE NEXT LEVEL
Management Development Program: Leading in the Digital Age
1 December 2019 - 6 March 2020
- Available Starting October 2019 - Self-Paced Virtual Module
- 1–6 Dec 2019 - In-Person Immersion
- 7 Dec 2019 – 29 Feb 2020 - Virtual Module
- 1–6 Mar 2020 - In-Person Immersion
8 March - 22 May 2020
- Starting 6 Jan - Self-Paced Virtual Module
- 8–13 Mar 2020 - In-Person Immersion
- 14 Mar – 16 May 2020 - Virtual Module
- 17–22 May 2020 - In-Person Immersion
Cost: USD $22,995
Gain an enterprise perspective to make more informed, strategic decisions for driving organizational growth and transformation.
- Prepare for executive leadership by broadening your understanding of how all aspects of your organization can work together.
- Manage and leverage disruption while leading digital transformation within your organization.
- Build a portfolio of proven strategies to grow profits, improve efficiency, inspire employees and promote collaboration between teams.
- Discover the connection between wellness, energy management and performance, and learn how to be your best self.
- Embrace the many interconnected roles you play as a Modern Global Leader, and how each is critical to your success.
Management Development Program: Leading in the Digital Age is designed for high-potential, experienced managers who demonstrate the capability to lead at the highest levels. Virtual and in-person modules, a digital transformation project, and a cross-functional, enterprise perspective of management make this a powerful next step in your leadership development. It's a six-month, integrated learning experience carefully engineered to create an immediate impact.
Be prepared to...
- Deepen expertise in accounting, finance, operations, strategy and marketing.
- Learn to formulate strategies to manage the most complex challenges facing businesses today, including organizational change, a fluctuating global economy, digital disruptors such as fintech and blockchain, and competition from established and emerging players.
- Get a personalized leadership assessment and mind/body wellness profile that will reveal the character strengths and lifestyle habits that will help you achieve and sustain peak performance.
- Participate in optional daily wellness activities to kickstart your lifestyle changes.
- Explore challenges and best practices with your network of peers, and identify opportunities to apply them to your own organization.
Opening Session - meet your faculty and cohort, get an overview of the program structure and dive right in to begin applying new concepts
Module 1 - Virtual (Optional)
Available starting October 2019
Strengthening Your Core
- Work weekly to prepare for the extended learning journey
- Hone your financial literacy
- Build on the foundations of strategy to expand your ability to think more strategically and analytically
- Improve your decision quality with data analytics
- Learn to communicate more effectively to create organizational alignment
- Leverage customer insights to identify unmet needs and create competitive advantage
- Assess the competitive position of your own organization
Module 2 - In-person Immersion
1-6 December 2019
Integrating and Applying
- Integrate learnings from virtual core module
- Challenge assumptions & learn the power of data visualization
- Leverage data analytics to drive change
- Learn the principles of a digital transformation strategy
- Prepare for your virtual team project
Module 3 - Virtual
Business Challenge Project
If your organization is bringing a team, ask about working together to analyze your own company around a strategic challenge or opportunity
- Design a challenge project working virtually with your team
- Collaborate with a faculty mentor to develop your team's approach
- Intersperse working sessions with synchronous updates on current digital transformation and/or other strategy concepts
- Learn the finer points of working effectively across virtual teams
Module 4 - In-person Immersion
1-6 March 2020
Putting Plans Into Action
- Formulate more persuasive presentations that effectively influence and align stakeholders
- Master digital strategy concepts like blockchain, cybersecurity, AI and machine learning
- Mobilize your team to drive exceptional results
- Envision how digital disruption and advanced analytics can be leveraged as an advantage for your organization
- Develop confidence in the quality of your decision-making
- Take advantage of individual coaching to identify your personal strengths and leadership style
I came away with increased confidence in my ability to lead as a manager and with an ongoing commitment to focus my energies on learning.Constance Neary, Vice President, United Educators
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Develop a 360° view of your organization, gauging impact of external forces in achieving business objectives.
- Lead, innovate and navigate through ambiguity, considering impact to the entire organization.
- Leverage digital technology and data analytics to improve processes, creating greater value through innovative thinking and actions.
- Understand the interconnection between strategy and financial performance, examining how and why key metrics link to organizational strategy.
- Identify and seize strategic opportunities to drive change and growth.
- Effectively engage with and influence stakeholders to create alignment around new strategic initiatives.
- Cultivate a high-performance culture within your organization.
- Supercharge your personal and professional development in tandem with that of your organization.
Management Development Program: Leading in the Digital Age counts as two credits toward a Certificate in Management. Complete this program and earn two additional credits to earn your certificate.
This program is designed for mid- to senior-level managers who are undertaking more cross-functional leadership roles at the executive level.
Opened my eyes to the profound benefits of integrating tactical management with strategic awareness.Leon Carayannopoulos, Executive Director, Celgene
1 DECEMBER 2019–6 MARCH 2020
Self-Paced Virtual Module
Available starting 31 Oct 2019
1–6 Dec 2019
7 Dec 2019 – 29 Feb 2020
1–6 Mar 2020
8 MARCH–22 MAY 2020
Self-Paced Virtual Module
Available starting 6 Jan 2020
8–13 Mar 2020
14 Mar – 16 May 2020
17–22 May 2020
SPEAK WITH OUR LIFELONG LEARNING TEAM
Learn more about Management Development Program: Leading in the Digital Age for yourself and your team. Out Lifelong Learning team will follow-up to answer your questions and help you determine if this program is a good fit for your needs and goals.